Dane Dino Poems
- Memories I'm in love with a memory that won't slip out of my ...
- You'Re Beautiful In Everyway No matter what you say You're ...
- Can'T Let Her Go I feel like someone swoops down And cushes ...
- Purple Orange Yellow Blue Purple orange yellow blue All ...
- Confusion I would watch you pass through the hall And be ...
- I Miss My Best Friend Weeks have passed And i miss my best ...
- God's Light Wishing this light would be brighter The devil's...
Well lets see here! I live life with no regrets and try to play every moment smooth. I live to love and love to hate. I have my whole life for women so i try to stay singe. Although most of my poems have to do with the amazing girls in my life. Welp enjoy and tell me what you think! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dane Dino
I'm in love with a memory that won't slip out of my fingers
Its hard to let something go after so long
Every piece to the story starts out great
But ends with pure chaos
I'm in love with a memory, that won't love me back
Its hard to live life with this regret
But its something that will follow you every second
I'd give you my heart on a string
But would you take it with petty
Or with the thought and the feeling
I'm in love with a memory, thats stopping me from running away
Its happened more than once to everyone
It makes no sense at all
But when you ...