Danielle Marino Poems
- Corruption Of The Mind She came with those big blue ...
- The Man I Will Marry When the time is right and the day is ...
- Innocent Pleasure Physically mature, mentally young Messing ...
- Jealous Heart Beg I did For the love that you've hid Tears ...
- Sire To you this I say, The things I kept at bay. For you ...
- Broken Bond It started as a beautiful bond, But ended like ...
- Unwanted Words that pierce like a heated knife, Shouts that...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Danielle Marino
Corruption Of The Mind
She came with those big blue captivating eyes
All heads turn as she walked down the aisles
Wearing her famous innocent smiles
That gorgeous face that hides all lies.
Talk once and everyone came, all ears
Hanging in every word she rears
Bewitched by those pair of lips that beautifully utters
No one had seen the murderous look that she wears.
As time flies ahead
Everyone around was all red
Except her who do the raid
Sweeping all the purity within until it fade.
When the clock strikes at midnight
She is nowhere in sight
Too late to regret, too...