Danielle Schneider Poems
- Eternity Together These feelings are so strange. The ...
- The World Sees No Evil, Hears ...
- No Other Way To Say I Love You I'm always saying the wrong ...
- Season Change- Same Feeling The leaves are falling fast, ...
- Southern Heroes One day the South will recognize its real ...
- Our Time Is Bitter Sweet When we are together, it's bitter ...
- The Nightmare Light That holy dream- that holy dream, ...
Hey, I'm Danni, and I'm finally here! My friend has been bugging me forever to come here to get my poems out into the public, and so here I am.
I'm 19, and I've been writing poetry for a good six years I think.
It's the best way I know how to express myself. It's the only way for me to put my own emotions in place.
One of the main reason's I've always had to write down my thoughts,... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Danielle Schneider
These feelings are so strange.
The protectiveness- the same,
The urge to keep you safe.
The longing for your warmth,
The need to see you smile,
All so beautiful and new.
I almost feel this is a dream,
The way you move throughout my memories,
You've strengthened me from the inside out.
I can't believe it took so long,
For me to realize what was wrong,
It was me, without you.
Forever together we'll be okay,
An eternity of love sounds amazing,
As long as I have you, I'm happy.
Just to see you baby is my goal,
Just to ...