Danish Azam Poems
- The Thief Of My Heart Trying to be naive, You know this ...
- An Apple Of Love I'm waiting for you, like Adam for Eve, ...
- Like My Barber Nothing does matter, I know or not but, I ...
- The Traffic Jam One day i stuck in a longest traffic jam, ...
- The Earthquake My teacher told me earth's rotation brings ...
- God Is Not A Child I am too cool as you know, but i can not...
- Greatness As Snow Days are sweating nights are short, All ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
All right?Never Feel Alone
why do you feel alone
while your opponents and
adversery are 24×7 with you?
Cheer up girl!
You are not the only miserable <...
Comments about Danish Azam
Greatness As Snow
Days are sweating nights are short,
All are saying that it is too hot.
Hill stations are full and packed,
Ooty to Dehradun all are sacked.
Northen plain has changed its tune,
Himalyas are snowy even in june.
But i wonder why this region is cool,
Is there any one who makes me fool?
Normally we should grow snow on hed,
Himalyas should burn and go dead.
Because our sun is nearer to them,
Showering incessantly droplets of flame.
But i think you know a good deal,
As higher you go as colder you feel.
So i am trying to ...