Danny The Dreamer Boyd
Danny The Dreamer Boyd Poems
- Letting Go I wish I'd known we'd wind up letting go, I ...
- Silent Watcher I sit behind a shady screen, Scouting life ...
- Sweet Release I held you then I blinked, and you were gone, ...
- Au Revoir I wish that I could say you were the best; For ...
- Seesome I like them women, yes, I do! Of course, ‘twas ...
- Simple Man My love, it's only when I'm close to you: I can ...
- One-Night Stands By chance it all came to happen, Or ...
It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Sarcasm is the new staircase to stardom.''Danny the Dreamer Boyd, Random Quotes,06/26/2015.
''Sex sells, but gay sex sells better.''Danny the Dreamer Boyd, Random Quotes,06/17/2015.
''Religion springs from man's feeling of inferiority.''Danny the Dreamer Boyd, Random Quotes,04/27/2015.
''Sometimes the shackles of oneself are worse than those of others.''Danny the Dreamer Boyd, Random Quotes,03/13/2015.
''Everything has a price. The price, however, isn't always money.''Danny the Dreamer Boyd, Random Quotes,12/29/2014.
Comments about Danny The Dreamer Boyd
I wish I'd known we'd wind up letting go,
I would've saved myself one more heartbreak;
Why would you think I'd like the same mistake?
I told you I despise the dance with woe:
I'm nauseous still from all the to and fro;
My soul is sore: —I've put my heart at stake! —
I sense the losses squash it like a snake;
I wish our yesterdays would leave me so…
I wished, I wish, I'll wish, and wish again,
Yet oft I wake with sorrow still with me:
I'm sick and tired of my unanswered prayer!
It's overdue for me to break the chain: —
A captain lost, ‘n an old ...