Danyel Theresa Vertalics
Danyel Theresa Vertalics Poems
- Hope Hope is what I never had Hope is what I feared Hope is...
- Do You Remember Do you remember the last 4 months finding ...
- Fight Fight for us and the love we had in place Fight for...
- The Days Monday I was all you wanted my soul, my breath, ...
- Show Me You used to show me everyday How much you loved ...
- You Are You are amazing but you do not see All in you thats...
- In My Dark In my dark I was lost and confused feeling as if...
Danyel Theresa Vertalics was born in Perth Amboy New Jersey she left New Jersey at the age of 2 and moved to Indiana with her mother, Karen, father, Robert and her brother who would be born there also Robert. We moved back to NJ when I was 13 and entering 7th grade I learned then that writing could be a wonderful escape. I began to write short stories and full length books. Poetry has only come to... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Danyel Theresa Vertalics
Hope is what I never had
Hope is what I feared
Hope is what you gave me
and then it disapeared
Hope of the words
so true and near
Hope for all you offered
Hope for what to be
Hope in your lips and in the whispers in my ears
Hope that when you spoke the words they were true and clear
Hope that I could trust
with nothing else to fear
And so I hoped with all my heart
and gave in to all
Hope of love and of life something I knew before the fall
Then in a blink
Hope was gone
you took it all away
Now I stand alone
Never to ...