daughter of a seafoam
daughter of a seafoam Poems
- The Stalker. The Mimic. The Sh... You know in perfection, ...
- Loving Like Tissue I love you like tissue, removing dirt, ...
- Smile Sleep has no use to me, let dearth flow in the water,...
- Smile Like Those Cherry-Bounde... Through punches of keys,...
- Your Eyes Inside those marbles, I have read messages ...
- Sight Of The Visionless Eyes I’d exchange with a blind’s eye:...
- Questions To The Mirror Lookin... Your canvas judges ...
Some people say they love literature. But I am not one of them. I do not simply love literature, it is my life. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about daughter of a seafoam
The Stalker. The Mimic. The Shadow.
You know in perfection,
of things in existence;
like an oracle
to the future.
We are each other,
so close, your fingers run
through my hair as I comb,
and the foot in my shoe
you seem invisible,
the sun numbing
like the blankness
of your expression,
when you are with me.
I love watching you
camouflage with the night;
that knew nothing
you stick ...