dave lessard Poems
- You Are Too Beautiful For Word... You are too beautiful for ...
- The Lonesome Song Of Love... Love does not fail, but people ...
- Will You? Will you love me when I'm old and gray? when my ...
- Some Things Remain. We weren't meant to live forever, we're...
- Crimson. Crimson was the color of the dress you wore, the ...
- Boat Crazy. Give me a ship that has no rudder, that has no ...
- Secret Love. For your eyes only, a secret known by you; ...
retired hospital worker.
Hiker, reader, writer. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
You Are Too Beautiful For Words...
You are too beautiful for words,
which I try to capture in a song;
words just simply fail me,
I make them up as I go along.
You are the most important being in my life,
without Your truth, I cannot live;
I don't require much... to get by,
I only want to love and also, give.
Give my heart and soul to only You,
you know what to do, better that do I;
I used to work so hard to get ahead,
I used to wonder at it all and then ask why.
But You called to me and I was saved,
I gave my burdens to Your caring hands;
content to let You rule my days, ...