David Howerton Poems
- More Short Short Poems 1) Accident Rebuilt silicon ...
- A Good Quiet Day Less time day ends soon November warm ...
- After A While It Looks Better Pushed hard (adjusting chair) ...
- Feeling Not Quite Right Feelings short tight want to ...
- It's Out There Trying It is sad being in bed unable to ...
- Once They'Re Lost Old books piled every dusty ...
- End Of March 2006 Gather handfuls miners lettuce bright ...
David started writing when he was fairly young. He has a wife 3 adult daughters and a granddaughter. He makes a living as a part time programmer. He has appeared in ‘Thirteen Poetry’, ‘Poetry Motel’, ‘Sierra Journal’, ‘Poetalk’, ‘Wavelength’, ‘Nexus’, ‘Sentinel Poetry’, ‘Write Away’, ‘Poetry Super Highway’, ’Decanto’, 'Poetry Motel', 'Sacramento News and Reviews', 'Poesy', 'Madswirl' as well as others more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about David Howerton
More Short Short Poems
Rebuilt silicon brain
your memories are whispers
damn prison doctors.
2) After chores take kids
Been a while Dome farming Mars
permanent midnight cafe
just another Saturday.
3) After lift off
In shadows waiting
licking drool, bulb sipping fools
late, silence, snores, feed.
4) Afterwards with escape
Dirty water under mirror
Europa's surface ...