David Kush Poems
- A Letter To Myself I really didn't see it coming The pain...
- A Kind Word Oh how powerful you can be Strenghth beyond ...
- Lose To Win Sometimes you have to lose to win You lose a ...
- Celebrate Life
- A Moment In Time A moment Segment of time Brief ...
- Cry Of The Unborn You felt the pleasure of my conception Did...
- Spoils Of Retirement Retirement is bitter sweet For your ...
If you are looking for perfection Don't look here For I write by no rule But what is in the heart Right or wrong it is what it is The world the way I look at it For we all look And all see something different Give it a try for a breath of fresh air I do not sit down and write I hear or see something that sets off the words that I write from where I do not know more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Sometime we live a dreamreflection of my life
While other times
We dream to live''
''All answers have questionslife in general
All questions don't have
''If I didn't believeHope In every new day
Tomorrow could be
The game changer
I would of given up
''Depression isBeen there
The real person you are
Is locked inside the person
Fighting like hell
To get out
To live life
''No matter how oldAnother year passing
The past doesn't
A Letter To Myself
I really didn't see it coming
The pain I put you through
All those lonely nights
When I wasn't there for you
I can feel the pent up anger
The hate that's consuming you
I guess I lost my chance at heaven
By the hell I put you through
If we could start over again
Would we feel the same
Or would the past kill any chance
Of ending any other way
I don't know what to tell you
I don't know what to say
But I know one thing for certain
Tomorrow brings a brand new day