David Kush Poems
- A Letter To Myself I really didn't see it coming The pain...
- A Kind Word Oh how powerful you can be Strenghth beyond ...
- Lose To Win Sometimes you have to lose to win You lose a ...
- The Spoils Of Retirement Retirement is bitter sweet For your...
- A Moment In Time A moment Segment of time Brief ...
- Celebrate Life
- Cry Of The Unborn You felt the pleasure of my conception Did...
If you are looking for perfection Don't look here For I write by no rule But what is in the heart Right or wrong it is what it is The world the way I look at it For we all look And all see something different Give it a try for a breath of fresh air more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Sometime we live a dreamreflection of my life
While other times
We dream to live''
''All answers have questionslife in general
All questions don't have
''And Jesus said as He hung on the crossfaith
To the people below
I am dying to meet you''
A Letter To Myself
I really didn't see it coming
The pain I put you through
All those lonely nights
When I wasn't there for you
I can feel the pent up anger
The hate that's consuming you
I guess I lost my chance at heaven
By the hell I put you through
If we could start over again
Would we feel the same
Or would the past kill any chance
Of ending any other way
I don't know what to tell you
I don't know what to say
But I know one thing for certain
Tomorrow brings a brand new day