Dawn Winters Poems
- Heartbreak Poetry Thunderstorms are the roar from someone who...
- Omnia Vincit Amor Love conquers all is the phrase I ...
- Bound Construction We all are growing and changing fast and ...
- Prolonging A Breakdown You try to hide when feeling low so ...
- Paradise Can Not Always Last You come to a place that seems ...
I am a young girl that enjoys the art of poetry. It is sort of my hidden talent. Life has not always been a breeze but that is what makes my poems unique. I have experience losing my father at a young age, losing a best friend, heart break, watching many people ruin their lives with drugs. I do not look at these as reasons to give up I feel these can help me with others problems. I am very good at... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dawn Winters
Thunderstorms are the roar from someone who is torn
upset, angry, depressed you see
they've lost themselves,
they're in to deep,
they're on the edge of misery
their body aches,
their heart breaks,
their tears become a stream
as the rain falls,
the thunder calls,
the wind begins to scream,
this is mother nature's heartbreak poetry