(De Va) Poems
- Depression You steal my soul and hide it in the deep You ...
- A Walk In The Woods As I wandered through the woods I come ...
- Poetry You fill my soul with sorrow You tell me of the ...
- Living Dead I wander through life in a stupor Searching for ...
- The Swamp Saga In the deep of the water Sits a woman who is ...
- Phoenix.....Based On Reborn By...
- My Son I met you on the eve of summer You smiled at me and ...
Student of the Universe. Passionate about writing and righting the wrongs of the world....sense of humor never hurts. Love Richard Bach, Leonard Cohen and Anne McCaffrey.
I reach out to touch your soul,
As, again, I struggle to be whole.
If I reach inside and touch your heart,
I know my healing is on a great start.
~DeVa~ more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
You steal my soul and hide it in the deep
You take my heart away to turn me into a sheep
You come in the night and rape my mind
You peel my imagination like a rind
Depression consumes my soul and empties me of essence
Depression takes the fire of my passion leaving senescence
Depression sets me in a prison in the deep dark dank
Depression fills me with tears because of his prank
Monster deep in the darkness on a starless night
Monster flying e'er so low on a maiden flight
Monster claws upon my limpid body as I try to escape
Monster in my soul, to me it ...