Debby Pizzo Poems
- Friendship Defined -new- It dangles there Shimmering on Fragile ...
- My Life -new- The flame Of a flickering candle Illuminates The ...
- Echos That Remain -new- Long after my footsteps Cease to walk this...
- Pages Of My Heart -new- Brightly colored lights Twinkle and ...
- Flight Of Fancy -new- Silver wings now take flight Through the ...
- Runaway -new- He's cold and he's hungry As his feet hit the ...
- Tapestry -new- The threads of my life Are woven in Time. Patterns...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''There is no snooze button on a cat that wants breakfast.''This quote was inspired by my fur baby who insists on waking me at 5am demanding to be fed
''I don't have cats. I have kids.... with fur''my cat is my furbaby - hence the quote
Comments about Debby Pizzo
It dangles there
Fragile wings of gossamer;
Meeting across a great divide
To reach across the void of time
Our words travel
Through the boundaries of cyber space;
With understanding words of comfort.
Free to be ourselves
Without facades and false pretenses.
We're kindred spirits
You and I...
Who somehow became friends.