deborah mae lacay
deborah mae lacay Poems
- Death Is Life Without You lonely.. clueless.. don't know ...
- Sweet Defeat as a watch time pass me by scenes of loneliness...
- Say It say it- will you? don't leave me wondering what you...
- Anguish leave me a loser, leave me worthless take everything...
- Nothing Special But Bizarre i tried to retrieve something, ...
- Plain And Simple i could see nothing but desire something ...
- So Hard it hurts.. i don't know why, it just did i don't ...
i was raised to be a lover of letters.. i love to read, i love to write.. i hope i can perfect my craft.. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about deborah mae lacay
Death Is Life Without You
don't know what to do without you..
my heart is breaking in two..
i hope i can just sleep this out
the moment i wake up you'll be there
watching.. reassuring comfort
i tried to divert my eyes
and that included my heart
but wherever i stare, it's you i can't depart.
truly, my heart belongs to you
i just hope you feel the same way too
but if somebody else is in it today
i'll keep the pain inside, never will i bid goodbye..
i don't wanna lose in this gamble
but if losing the game's gonna make you happy
i'd rather ...