Debra Miller Poems
- Silhouette Tranquility; traces the darkness nestling ...
- Doing The Dance Dancing upon the shores of my life, time ...
- Newness In quiet moments slumber sharing passions part mid ...
- Bella Donna Your smile, captivating and genuine sensuality...
- Goddess I visit the beach to disrobe my soul, the surf, ...
- Renewal Silent bruises, torn flesh of the soul, penetrate...
- Truth Heart of mine, youth denied, lost in life's ...
I'm a creative writer who has been mostly a hobbyist for about 20 years. I find my best work is during times of emotional turmoil or heightened states of enlightenment. It is at these times I free my spirit through penning what's at the core of my existence. Keep watching for more updates. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Debra Miller
traces the darkness
nestling breathless inhalations.
the velvet contours,
mapping the memory
of your existence.