Demar Henry Poems
- Till I Die I’m grateful for every chance I get to ventilate ...
- Piecing Together A Fragmented ... I was caught off ...
- A Concept Of Life Expand your knowledge Exercise your ...
- Serial Stalker I know that you are scared So I thrive on ...
- Afro-Conscious Too much racial prejudice is exercised In ...
- Time Immortal As I sit on the coach in the living room I ...
- Resist Di Pressure I nah follow nuh guy Smoke weed and red ...
I am a final year student at the Northern Caribbean University in Mandeville; Jamaica West Indies. I am a Mass Communication major with an emphasis in Advertising. I hope to one day become a world re-known poet and lyricist. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Demar Henry
Till I Die
I’m grateful for every chance I get to ventilate my lungs
So I pull passionately on every breath
I know one day I must collide with death
When my friends and loved ones must pay last respects
Yet………… I am so afraid of dying
Twenty Four hours multiplied by a question sign;
Is how much time I have left
Till the good Lord retires the breath from this body; given me as a loan
Flesh blood and bones
Lying inanimate like stone
Six feet beneath the tombstone
But I’m still here
As I sit here
Thinking I got the tools for life, but for death I’m not ...