Derek Fitzpatrick Poems
- Untitled Truth, Do not quoth love & hate For, They are ...
- Signora Psyche Zenobia Death, Follow the leader, Wisdom ...
- A Pharaoh's Eulogy This ancient opaque Palace Walls running ...
- Soul Freak Can you speak to your soul? Am I alone?
- Mysterious Melodies Two things proven right Together, May ...
- Complexion Of A Butterfly I ain't sleepin' baby.. The ...
- Of Mice & Men; God & Mortal Tribal Phoenix's Shake their ...
Let the Poet's cry themselves to sleep,
& May all their..tearful words turn back into steam. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Derek Fitzpatrick
Do not quoth love & hate
They are spoken too often.
Make your own bed,
As we despairingly lay
It's not the same,
With our coffins
Wise men walk around blind,
Love & death,
Impose a thin line.
Those who perceive
Neither in time.
Those who reach for the stars,
Tearing them out of the sky.
You will find,
Truth in dreams