Desiree Burdick Poems
- I Run From Me, You, Love, Hate...
- No One Listens To Me! ! ! ! ! ... does no one understand ...
- Beam Of Light i am alone does no one care about me do ...
- Lost Love our love was leaving both of us so i took out the ...
- I Wish We Never Met tear stained pillows heart broken ...
- Moonless Night this world is dark as a moonless night ...
- Friendship you have sadness inside so do i you feel great ...
my poems i write are how i feel on good days and bad :) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Desiree Burdick
I Run From Me, You, Love, Hate, And The Chance Of Us Being Together
i run from me
i run from you
i run from love
i run from hate
i run from the fear of losing you
and yet i run from coming closer to you
can you not see how i feel
do i hide my true emotions for you well
or do you ignore them with a smile
and pretend like theres nothing between us
if i told you that i loved you
would you feel shocked
or do you already know
ill keep running then
for i feel like i cant tell you
how i feel
so ill run from you, me, love, hate
and the chance of us ever being together