destiny graves Poems
- I Am Not Alone. You told me you loved me You told me you ...
- Roses Are Red Rose`s Are Red Violets Are Blue I Gave You ...
- I Know whenn it is night I look at the moonlight and all I ...
- Jake Madison ≪3 The way your hair flows with the wind ...
- I Think I think & I think, about you & me I think about ...
- Because Of 'Her' I sit here & I think of you. You bring me ...
- The Tear I was on a ship thinking of you When i looked down ...
Im Destiny but you can call me Desi.
Im 13, Single & I live in Oregon.
I`ve been through alot with my family.
Mom & Dad fight a lot.
Most kids don`t like me.
I always wanted to be famous for something;
for being a singer, writer or a model.
But those are dream that will never come true. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about destiny graves
Because Of 'Her'
I sit here &
I think of you.
You bring me joy.
when you look at me
but wen I heard about 'her'
I felt crappy.