Jake Madison ≪3 - Poem by destiny graves
The way your hair flows
with the wind when it blows,
your dark chocolate eyes
make me melt inside.
Oh how I can`t put my feelings into words.
You fill me with joy,
You make me happy.
I know we had a short time together,
but I know how I feel.
You leave my speechless with your jokes.
Oh how I love your sense of humor,
it makes me feel alive.
No matter what you do
you will always have my heart! ! ! <3
Comments about Jake Madison ≪3 by destiny graves
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl