I Am Not Alone. - Poem by destiny graves
You told me you loved me
You told me you cared &
You said you would always be there.
But here I am sitting alone asking myself,
Why do i try when all you can do is lie?
I gave you all my love.
I trusted you but you left me here all alone
in this crazy, scary world.
But you don`t care.
But that`s alright, I moved on.
Tonight, I am not alone.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about I Am Not Alone. by destiny graves
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda