I Know - Poem by destiny graves
whenn it is night
I look at the moonlight
and all I can do is think of you.
Should I give up on you?
I know you will never love me
as much as I love you.
I know you like my best friend.
I know you will never be mine.
I hope you can see what your doing to me.
Do you know what your doing to me?
I wanna tell you how I feel,
but I don`t want to ruin out friendship.
ohh, I wish you knew
how I feel.
Comments about I Know by destiny graves
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda