Devang Gandhi Poems
- The Age Before The Computer (R...
- The Oxymoron (Really Funny) Oxymorons are 2 contradicting ...
- The Universal Declaration Of H...
- I Bought A Pet Tomato I bought a pet tomato and I tried to ...
- My Goldfish Took Up Tennis My goldfish took up tennis. They ...
- I'M Feeling Rather Full Tonigh... I'm feeling rather full ...
- You Dirty Perverts It's your first time, you've never done ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Devang Gandhi
The Age Before The Computer (Really Funny)
A server was a man with drinks
A Notebook was where you write
A click was done with fingers
And a reboot means you had a fight
Cyberspace was where the spaceships went
A screen saver was a cinema's bodyguard
Traffic only happened in cars
And Spam always had a lot of lard
Java was a type of bean
Hacking was what an axe-man's job,
A platform was where you sang
And a volley was a type of lob
Scan was to read really fast
A Moniter was a teacher
A shortcut was a dangerous way
And Shout-Outs done by preachers
Meg was the name of my ...