Devang Gandhi Poems
- The Oxymoron (Really Funny) Oxymorons are 2 contradicting ...
- The Age Before The Computer (R...
- The Universal Declaration Of H...
- You Dirty Perverts It's your first time, you've never done ...
- I'M Feeling Rather Full Tonigh... I'm feeling rather full ...
- My Goldfish Took Up Tennis My goldfish took up tennis. They ...
- I Bought A Pet Tomato I bought a pet tomato and I tried to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Devang Gandhi
The Oxymoron (Really Funny)
Oxymorons are 2 contradicting words,
Now tell me, isn't that absurd?
An example of this is virtual reality,
Is that possible or just a casual formality?
What about the living dead,
Am I just being a butt head?
Am I leading this into a fine mess?
Isn't this moment priceless?
Don't worry; the poem is nearly done,
I'm just having a bit of serious fun.
Am I truly a big baby?
Well, it's a definite maybe.
Well I'm going to give you a practice test,
Tell me now, who is the second best.
I thank God that I'm an Atheist, ...