Devang Gandhi Poems
- The Age Before The Computer (R...
- You Dirty Perverts It's your first time, you've never done ...
- I Bought A Pet Tomato I bought a pet tomato and I tried to ...
- My Goldfish Took Up Tennis My goldfish took up tennis. They ...
- The Universal Declaration Of H...
- I'M Feeling Rather Full Tonigh... I'm feeling rather full ...
- The Oxymoron (Really Funny) Oxymorons are 2 contradicting ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Devang Gandhi
The Age Before The Computer (Really Funny)
A server was a man with drinks
A Notebook was where you write
A click was done with fingers
And a reboot means you had a fight
Cyberspace was where the spaceships went
A screen saver was a cinema's bodyguard
Traffic only happened in cars
And Spam always had a lot of lard
Java was a type of bean
Hacking was what an axe-man's job,
A platform was where you sang
And a volley was a type of lob
Scan was to read really fast
A Moniter was a teacher
A shortcut was a dangerous way
And Shout-Outs done by preachers
Meg was the name of my ...