I Purchased A Maserati - Poem by Devang Gandhi
I purchased a Maserati
and a new Mercedes-Benz,
plus a brand new Lamborghini
I could show off to my friends.
I purchased a Ferrari
and an Aston Martin too,
and a Porsche and a Jaguar
and a BMW.
I had them all delivered
to my mansion in the hills.
I like to sit and look at them,
imagining the thrills.
For though it's fun to be
the richest fourteen-year-old alive,
I'm sure I'll like it better
when I'm old enough to drive.
Comments about I Purchased A Maserati by Devang Gandhi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl