Dezerth Lerexia Poems
- Black Shadow Trapped in the stoop, beggin' for a bowl of ...
- Just Funny, Poem By My Mom -_-...
- The Man And The Red Rose.
- Flower Petals. If I picked a flower and that flower had eight...
- Gost Tour Let me be your host, I hope you know i'm a ghost,...
- The Mirror Looking in the mirror in the middle of the night, ...
- Want To Play? I walked through this night, looking for ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dezerth Lerexia
Trapped in the stoop, beggin' for a bowl of soup.
Colder than a dog, lost in the fog.
Thought I had it all, guess I was wrong.
Owls on the tree's, wolves on their knees.
Scattered in the night, the crow took flight.
Looked to my left, looked to my right
Not alone tonight, walking down the woods.
Placed on my shoulder, is the shadow of the night.