Dorina Neculce Poems
- Dear Mother Now when all the rivers have dried up When they ...
- My Eye Opened my eye opened in the eye of the world with ...
- Women Crusader I cover the heart of the rain with one only ...
- Stamps comes not say passer
- Fiat Lux! , , Let there be light behind the doors of lead, ,...
- With The Body with the body easily volatilized always with ...
- Rock/Heart the river more blood will ask from you your ...
Comments about Dorina Neculce
Now when all the rivers have dried up
When they split entirely
Sprouted wild beasts languages
Remember that thou hast born
a sign of fears undone
I've lost my courage in a final
My hand take shape the truth and
turning it on all sides no
you could not recognize eyelids
are the only opener of way
Cavernous in this city of where
the angels were departed
climbing up on the wire of
https: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=luaMbyoi84Y