Prabir Gayen Poems
- - -My Stella - 72 - -My stella - 72 - Returning to self- ...
- - - Living The Pain Of Life - ... ___ Living the pain of life ...
- - Beauty Beyond Form- -Beauty beyond form- (To Ritu Didi) ...
- My Gratitude To My Co- Poets - My Gratitude to My Co -Poets- ...
- My Day Is Done -new- My Day is Done ************** Day after day...
- - I Have Seen My Self- - I have seen my self- (My projected ...
- The Lotus- Sermon Of Heart -new- THE LOTUS _ Sermon of Heart ...
Name- Prabir Kumar Gayen.
Wife- Meethi Gayen.
Parents- Bimal Gayen. Mina Gayen.
Born in a village of West Bengal, India.
Dist-south 24 parganas.
Schooling- Fatepur Sreenath... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Life is an unseen misery,Life
The point without point,
To have it the door is lost.''
''Song is untouched part's unsolved music,Song
Only muse can feel it,
and unquavering pain can bring it forth onto surface.''
- -My Stella - 72
- -My stella - 72
- Returning to self-
She is a delightful self,
her image doth reflect unseen
monitoring of vastness.
Unwavering is her temper.
She is an angel from unploughed field,
divinity is ever wistful to cuddle in His booking.
Her eyes are like formless rostrum,
heart isthoughtful with cypherpurport.
She is a delight hugged with breezy pall.
Her mind bloated and elated withsense uptake,
She walks like a beauteous flamingo,
calm, sober in a placid course.
Words are incoherent and sweet, inaudible