Dorothy Pugin Poems
- Bold Thoughts Today I am bold I could do anything I could
- Too Kind Oh frail my heart kindness pray spare me the tip ...
- Chef At Veggie Cafe Praying mantis poised you descend ...
- Kelp Caress Stay calm ashore and surface watch
- Dunstable Downs Fat girls wear their wobbly thighs on ...
- A Valentine Televisions, shops supermarkets all gaudy ...
- Feinting At Hampstead Heath I lie under leaves of grave oak ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Today I am bold
I could do anything
stand on the tips of my toes
reach into the sky
and dress myself with night diamonds
scoop up the morning birds
and wear them
singing in my hair
Today I have been bold
I have done something
whispered your name
into that space which is fear
think about you