Dougie Fresh Poems
- Fallen Angel How could such a Beautiful Angel fall in such a ...
- The Man In The Mirror Mirror Mirror on the wall, You knock ...
- Sexual Tease You run around and tease me with your smooth, ...
- Hurt Warm tears trickle down my face like a cold ...
- My Hurt Eyes Look through your eyes at the World, what do you...
- Angel Of Mine They are the kind of eyes that can pierce ...
- Natural Beauty Anytime I can catch just a quick glimpse of ...
I just really enjoy writing. It is my release, even if i am not very good at it. If you have any questions just ask!
Thanks more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dougie Fresh
How could such a Beautiful Angel fall in such a way?
Free falling into a deep abyss of her angelic mind,
And becoming constrained to her thoughts and
Shackled in all of her loneliness.
I just want to reach out my hand and pull her back up
Tell her to hold her head up as high as the mountains..
Because I am here for this Fallen Angel.
I will illuminate her path and get her out of
This darkness that consumes her.
Nothing is more sad than the sound of an
Angel Crying, crying alone in all her darkness
Such a terrible sound to hear the tears of
An angel ...