Hurt - Poem by Dougie Fresh
Warm tears trickle down my face like a cold rain.
Mirrored glasses fog as they try to conceal my pain.
The hurt inside consumes me like a black hole.
Tearing up everything that crosses its event-horizon!
Give me all the worlds' pain to bottle up inside me.
Lock up my Pandora's Box of Hurt and Pain forever,
And toss the key into the sea.
My Hurt only deepens, never regressing.
It is my burden to bear until the day I die,
Comments about Hurt by Dougie Fresh
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl