Glass Menagerie Heart - Poem by Dougie Fresh
My heart is a menagerie filled with Faberge Eggs.
Tired and Weak, Cracking at its edge.
Why throw rocks at a house made of glass?
Are you trying to free me from my misery at last?
No. You just want to hurt me with the cruelness that has become your Blackened heart!
You tear my soul from its shell and make me watch as you rip it apart!
All I have are the broken pieces you left me with.
The Bloody shards of what you left intact of my glass menagerie heart!
Comments about Glass Menagerie Heart by Dougie Fresh
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl