Elena Goldenberg Poems
- Midnight Blue The night is going to be long I'm feeling blue...
- Memories Another memory to stay Has come without command I ...
- Shelter Movie Seaside. Sunshine. Ocean's touch. Life is ...
- Edge Of 17 Movie You think you're different A story of ...
- Wish I Were Spring I wish I grew as fast as grass In the ...
- Locally Blown Up my world is being shattered to peices by ...
- Computer Heart I feel computers’ heart down in my chest its ...
Read. Write. Teach. Communicate.
Just plain live. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Elena Goldenberg
I feel computers’ heart down in my chest
its beat as low and level as a Monday morning
its digital command of visors in my head
as perfect as a neatly staged religious mourning
I feel computers’ blood down in my veins
its selfless calm living a hundred deaths
its speculative mood and coolness of its lens
its touchless hands and sweet aroma breath
I feel computers’ mind up in my brain
And down my spine its icy bone-clad tail
its ruthless numbers running with disdain
yet my complaints again of no avail