Elena Toledo Poems
- Beautiful Soul The wilderness is her getaway; out ...
- Butterfly Nobody knows this little butterfly, who wanders ...
- Passion Passion does not have Culture's or level's of ...
- Waiting For You Waiting for you Waiting by the strand of...
- Angels Of Light Angels come hear our praise, every where ...
- Thorns A deep dark ocean swallowed her dreams, a black ...
- Betrayed Betrayed is a canceled line with an attachment of...
Born in Havana Cuba December 19,1960.
Elena Toledo came to the United States at the age of 9. Her family arrived in Miami Florida, she grew up and has lived there ever since. In 1976 she register at Wilfred Academy Beauty School and became a Cosmetologist. Elena always loved to write, but she never thought of writing a book to publish. She registered to The English Center to improve her writing skills and graduated in 2007. Elena has two kids, a daughter Eileen Garcia, and a son; Luis Garcia. Eileen is a college student at Barry University, studying for Forensic photography; her son is a General Contractor in Miami Florida. Elena is now in the middle of writing her ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Elena Toledo
The wilderness is her getaway; out of
civilization, away from pollutes and
stress, lives free like a soul without sin,
like butterflies and fairies; she dresses
soft, with color and textures of silk and
pastel. She can be spotted from a distance,
her moves like flying fairies captures the
eye. When she needs rest; she strips down
to pure nudeness, she lays on the fresh grass;
becoming the essences of a frame. She falls
asleep like a Goddess princes, she becomes
meaningful to every creatures sight. The young
pigeons come and gather petals and ...