Eli Spivakovsky Poems
- The Receiver Your Pacific urges, crack through old ...
- Lushenko The World's Greatest ...
- Banners I walked there from my Hotel. There they were in ...
- The Royal Jelly Of Jerusalem Jerusalem there are crystals ...
- The Colour Mafia 'How you doing? What's that star you're ...
- Jeremie - A Jerusalem Love Sto... I thought it would rescue us...
- Corps Of Wet Doves In the sun, the down on birds is luminous,...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''It's pretty damn difficult to be yourself. Your chances of succeeding are approximately 7 billion to 1.''Eli Spivakovsky
If everyone believed in 'The Spirit of the Law', the Law would begin to lose its Spirited-ness, it would start to semi-solidify, it would become jelly-like. You'd have 'The Jello of the Law' - somethi...Eli Spivakovsky
''Who wants to lead the Leper Revolution?''Eli Spivakovsky
'''If I was ever going to tie myself to a tree in protest, it wouldn't be because I wanted to save the tree, it would be because I'd hope that nature and the tree might save me.'''Eli Spivakovsky
''And so by avoid to use grammar tensesEli Spivakovsky
She able to time travel.''
Lushenko The World's Greatest Ice-Skater (Poem For Children)
Dudaim, they're Biblical:
‘Violets' or ‘Mandrakes'.
He puts them inside his mouth.
Angelic ease, axel speed,
The ‘leaves' are growing, sprouting inside his feet.
'I am Lushenko, the world's greatest ice-skater and I have my needs.'
Now flutter, float.
He dreams of Saturn's rings.
Icy layers, different compositions.
He takes a ...