Eli Unknown Poems
- Gone like a raging ocean filled with crashing waves i pray ...
- Darkened on a set of blue eyes mine become brown a once ...
- Nice To Meet You anything you wish it to be the very thing ...
- By All Means If there was a willing way out by all means i ...
- Outta My Head if only i could find the right words to ...
- Filled With... i shall drink to forget and smoke to ...
- I Love You eye lay moaning to the goddess pain surges thru ...
a place in time - eye was created and survived rather than being raised- to reach a point where words were not just are weapons yet- tools of healing - it divides the lines of my life. self expression and self creation. be a womyn of one's word. and let the song sing from your soul. there is only time that we have and with it let us make history. pain is evident -suffering is optional. eye am ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Eli Unknown
like a raging ocean filled with crashing waves
i pray to fade away
and when i close my eye
i can see forever
nothing can extinguish my fire
i seek my higher power
and scream a lil louder
shouting at the darkened sky
twinkling gleams pierce into me
and i begin to see
what was in front of me
no room for hope and faith
if you set it down
i am thrashing into the ground
rolling in nature'\s storm
something help me -keep me warm
my purple lips quiver
cold from the weather
i must keep it together
but right now
im falling apart