Elis Mita Poems
- Last Breath
- Candle's Words Between you all, always I stayed. Being ...
- Greece! Forward O Goddess! Forward O Mother! Forward O ...
- My Kalypso From where I shall, the story to begin? When the...
- Mother O Mother! The flower most beautiful. Column 'n ...
- The Orphan The frozen streets in moonshine glitter. The ...
- My Spirit As I go through this life at a frenzied place. ...
Elisavetio or Elis Mita, is an Italian and greek roots artist (painter) , poet, lyricist, historian, reflexionist, political scientist and activist.
Born on December of 1987.
Gratuated on Athens College of Fine Arts, Fine Arts University of United Kingdom, Literature's Institute Robert Burns, then at Ècole Nationale Supèrieure De Beaux Arts de Paris, practic on History of Art in Rome (Studi Storici, Storia Dell'Arte) and degree on Political-Social Sciences & History of University Panteon of Athens.
Creators of more than 5000 artworks and partecipant in Art's Exhibitions around the world, with most viewed paintings like: " The Orphan" , " The Son" , ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''A mother more, an orphan less''A Mia Mamma.
''Who loses the honor, can not lose anything more.''For The Man...
''With the language, man passes the others animals. With his works passes his fellows. While with the silence overcomes himself''Vitae
''What we give to the poor is what we take with us when we die.''Caritas Cristiana
Comments about Elis Mita
Between breathing and loving.
If I had to choose.
To say 'I Love You'
My last breath I would use...