Elizabeth Forrest Poems
- My Love The very first time I saw you I knew you were the ...
- A Best Friend A best friend is someone you can confide in, ...
- The Peace I'Ve Found These feelings that have faded have ...
- These Are The Years Living each day forgetting the future ...
- I'Ll Tell You What I Want I'll tell you what I want if you ...
- Ajar There's no need to be afraid of me no need to hold ...
- Her Secret Crying for attention bleeding on the floor no ...
Thank you for visiting. Check back often. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Elizabeth Forrest
The very first time I saw you
I knew you were the one
and when I looked deep in your eyes
my love for you begun
The feelings started slowly
and I was careful not to show
all the love I had for you
that in my heart had started to grow
I kept my feelings hidden
and I tried not to fall
cause in secret we were lovers
and couldn't tell no one at all
I didn't want to confuse you
because you were with another
I didn't want to be the reason
for you to break up with her
The passion soared between us
and closer and closer we grew