Elizabeth Lindberg Poems
- Dreams Can Be Glimses Of Heave... I hope their are guitars in ...
- Gift From Heaven My eyes have looked upon a thing, that ...
- God Speaks To My Heart Open door, breeze on my face, I ...
- Typo Poem Once upon a time in Ye old Ohio (really ...
- Legend Of Tears Tears are really jewels you know, none of ...
- Lesson The guy was just so snarly, I took to him dislike, ...
- The Legend Of Big Foot A hairy man once roamed the earth, a...
I'm an artist, musician, writer. Born in Maine, raised in Michigan, where I currently reside. I am currently single. I have some of my artwork on my personal website here: Artwanted.com just write in Elizabeth Lindberg to the search slot. I have 16 galleries of sketching, painting, digital art, photography, family, greeting cards, and humor.
I am basically a happy person, with a good sense of humor. I have ultimate faith in God, he takes good care of me. I've been playing music most of my life.
I play guitar, banjo, mandolin, and a little piano.
I love to compose music, and I'm grateful for the gifts of creativity that God has given me, and enjoy sharing them. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Dreams Can Be Glimses Of Heaven
I hope their are guitars in Heaven,
a flute or two would be ok,
this is my dream of Heaven,
Like Burger King,
I get to have it my way,
Nobody gets angry in Heaven,
time out's put one on the moon,
disputer's can argue with craters or,
make sand-castles in moon-dunes,
I hope we can fly on a wing and a prayer,
and do all our favorite things,
there's love floatin all over up there,
its never a bad time to sing,
I want to see who made the sun,
I wish to join peace, love and joy,
and give to the Lord all the songs in my heart,
and sail ...