Eljess Rey Cadiz
Eljess Rey Cadiz Poems
- The Girl The girl that Im looking, the girl that Im seeing ...
- Reach Your Dream My Dear Mathet is my friend and always look ...
- Paalam Na Kaibigan ikaw ang nasasandalan sa mga problemang ...
- Having No Ambition I went to school every time Having a ...
- Junior Love The feeling being express Are the thoughts that ...
- I Have Them (Evil Words) I spoke them everyday They Joined ...
- Illusion I ate thorns I drank bloods I slept in the mud ...
I'd walked unto the obsolete of thorns,
mounted the highest mountain that block
my happiness and shed million of tears just
to be who I am. So, you don't need to judge
me 'cause you haven't known my story, you
haven't seen the origin of my journey and
you really haven't walked in my journey more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''''Change is the only Forever exist.''''Based on the knowledge and thoughts of the poet.
''Rising without a father is like sleeping without night.''Based on the knowledge and thoughts of the poet.
''Life is chance to change and to be better than before.''Based on the knowledge and thoughts of the poet.
''Love is having a perfect relation not having an perfect partner.''Based on the knowledge and thoughts of the poet.
''There is no concepts of good and bad if there's no religion.''Based on the knowledge and thoughts of the poet.
I ate thorns
I drank bloods
I slept in the mud row
And pulled the boulder clouds
I swam during the tidal waves
Stood tall when earthquakes
Mountain climbing that ran
And kept on dancing while sky are exchanging weapons
I buried human
I lifted thousands of socks
Rolled in the highest mountain
And played the sediments inside the Mayon
I swallowed the heart of the sun
I water it and punched
I cease it to shine
And kick it with my steel white foot
I do count the rainfalls
I broke the rocks
I do hold and ...