Ella Veyes Poems
- Love For Beginners Breathe A bleeding secret. Want But ...
- Of Moths And Flames Be there more beauty held in one’s own ...
- The House That Built Jack Scorched white by the lowly hung ...
- Sonata Soft. Breathing gentle warmth of light. Possibilities,...
- Machina Ex Deus Can’t document this destiny the buzz, the ...
- Lachrymose He is the lucidity, That I cannot attain. The ...
- Lucidity A slipping sonata of screams, The breaking breeze ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ella Veyes
Love For Beginners
A bleeding secret.
But never keep it.
Away the anger, for hell can not be tamed.
Away the yearning, for pain cannot be framed.
Of a symphony.
Your own epiphany.
At lucid air, you still cant bare to breathe.
A ticking organ, it still tears at your sleeve.
Of your solitude.
By a love occlude.
By his unknowing, and nothing can be braved.
Her sombre music, and she shall not be saved.
Your own obsession.
Mates with ...