elvashira silvertongue Poems
- Desire I am careful to say these words, Within the very ...
- Despair.... Rain rain go away! Can't you see i'm bound in ...
- Elvie Lost In Wonderland Come I'll tell you a story About a...
- Sleep It is late i wish i could sleep These crystal tears ...
- Of Dolls And Waiting but there's nothing more to say Dolls ...
- Of Day And Night Shadows swallow me whole Tainting my pure ...
- Him Wrists bleeding Heart beating Eyes that shine truth ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about elvashira silvertongue
Eyes that shine truth blurring with lies
This is his disguise
Drowning in loneliness
Dying to steal a kiss
Knowing him is pure bliss
My heart sings to know he exists
Darkly beautiful mind
Tell me the truths never told
My light only for him shines
One soul one heart one mind
A maze of emotions he claims to not have
But when he is cold my heart is sad
Freezing exterior warm heart
Please my love never tear us apart
His voice in my head rings
Only for him does my heart sing