elvashira silvertongue Poems
- For A Soul Mate Your beauty ensnares me Not so much ...
- Of Day And Night Shadows swallow me whole Tainting my pure ...
- Elvie Lost In Wonderland Come I'll tell you a story About a...
- Desire I am careful to say these words, Within the very ...
- Despair.... Rain rain go away! Can't you see i'm bound in ...
- Sleep It is late i wish i could sleep These crystal tears ...
- Of Dolls And Waiting but there's nothing more to say Dolls ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about elvashira silvertongue
For A Soul Mate
Your beauty ensnares me
Not so much physically but soulfully
Your mind captivates me
Such a precious gift you are to me
Your soul calls to be set free
Your darkness don't hide from me
There's much beauty to be found in the night
Set it free! Set it free!
This i say to you and know it is true
Your pain becomes my pain
Searing deeply in these vains
Your agony becomes my agony
You scream for me to let you be
Your peace becomes my peace
I will never allow the fire in your eyes to cease
You are my darkness i am your light
Let us spread our ...