Emily Howard Poems
- Bully Turned Friend You were teased and hurt and punched and ...
- The Bluebird Piercing and chilling is the Mocking Bird's ...
- Darkness Darkness. The dreary silence, The cold, The ...
- The Eagle's Choice The eagle provides for his chick. All day...
- Us You said yes while I said no. I said stay and you said ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Emily Howard
Bully Turned Friend
You were teased and hurt and punched and hit
Until they finally would get over their fit.
You never would even say a word
With the fear that you might not be heard.
I stood there waiting for you to say
The words that would make them all go away.
Finally I could wait no more
I ran over and threw open the door.
Told those kids that it's not okay
To push you around in that kind of way.
They ran away not really sorry, but at least they stayed away.
Then we heard the bell
And ran off to tell
The teacher of those kids in the way.
You learned to ...