Emma Jane Pearson
Emma Jane Pearson Poems
- To You From Me As day light breaks through equal bliss, I ...
- Did You Love Me? The flowers have died and weltered, Like ...
- A Shot At Romance She was only ever ‘that girl’, The one ...
- Rain Rain is The tears cried by one million people, All ...
- Kiss Me On that cold winters day I recall: The sky was grey...
- Words That Mean Pain Each minute I’m sitting here Why don’t ...
- Dream Catcher Dream catcher entangle My dreams in your ...
Hey, i'm Emma and i'm 17 years old.
I am an A level student studying English Lit, Geography and Travel + Tourism.
When i'm not studying, or working my part-time job i like to draw, write, read and go out and meet new people and make friends.
I have been writing poetry for about three years. I usually write when i am inspired by certain events in mine or, other people's lives.
Hope you like my poetry, and be sure to leave some comments; they would be greatly appreciated =]. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
To You From Me
As day light breaks through equal bliss,
I look at my fingers and hands,
Expecting them to write anything, just anything,
Anything to do with how I feel for you.
I gaze around, and nothing is helping,
I come to realize that I’ve always been hesitant
To admit my feelings.
Nevertheless, at least now, I can try my best to do so.
There are ever so many songs which reminds me of you.
Sometimes it’s even hard listening to the radio,
Especially after a bad day,
When everything has been going wrong.
The words very often taunt me,
Because it’s scary how...