Eric Joseph Lopez
Eric Joseph Lopez Poems
- The Memories I remember the days of my younger self When ...
- Truly..Madly..Deeply I’m truly madly deeply in love with ...
- The Lost Soul The lost soul is waiting to be found Trap and...
- I'Ve Been Shot By A Cupid Arro... I’ve been shot cupid ...
- Just Farted & Almost Died Just farted and almost died The ...
- Sometimes Sometimes I feel like I can fly Sometimes I just ...
- Vampire Kiss You are my first love I lay down gently on the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I remember the days of my younger self
When things wasn’t as bad as it is today
I remember coming home from school
Then running out in the fields to play
I remember hearing my mom sweet voice
Softly whispering into my ear
I remember seeing her and dad fight
He’ll leave her on the bed wiping her tears
I remember my dad coming home
After a night out at the bars
I remember seeing my mom in the kitchen
After I walk in covering to hide the scars
I remember my mom telling me
To go hide under the shelve
I remember my dad finding me
And how much pain ...