Eric Joseph Lopez
Eric Joseph Lopez Poems
- A Mother’s Love Like a rose in the garden, her soul slowly ...
- Eyes Of A Killer Keep the faith to your self, walk the plank ...
- For You I’ll cross mountains Swim the depths of the sea
- The Memories I remember the days of my younger self When ...
- Truly..Madly..Deeply I’m truly madly deeply in love with ...
- Hey You If you were a number nine Could be why you’re all ...
- What A Dream So in this dream I was, While my body on the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Mother’s Love
Like a rose in the garden, her soul slowly withering away
She sits and stare’s at her dead son picture everyday
Thinking of all the memories that they had together
She sits there just hoping for something better
Life goes on but not for her
She was there when he went down under
Looking at him while she tried her best
The current was strong so it had done the rest
Oh how she cried and cried
Why did you have to take my son, God tell me why
Days and days months and months goes by
Yet people could still hear her cries
Now she cries no more, ...