Erica Davison Poems
- Dear Abby Such a beautiful demon Weaving into shadows ...
- Bump In The Night What my monsters see before me Are ...
- Wicked Rules No rest for the wicked, for the wicked She ...
- Resemblance Don't cry It makes him jealous Don't smile He ...
- Arranged We had an arrangement That is true But was it ...
- Sailor Man This isn't living, it's surviving We act ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Erica Davison
Such a beautiful demon
Weaving into shadows causing fright and loss of love
Tortured and unused little child
Does it make you feel good
To have the final word
Dear conspiring and conniving little girl
Wondering through the night
Making men shrivel at your fright
Claiming love and fear of God
To swallow judgement wasn't hard
When you did what's in your heart
To play the evil part
To shiver in your seat and scream at passing doves
With make believe of witchery
The reverend will agree once you've paid your filthy ...