Estefano Molina Poems
- April 28 I woke up that morning And the bed was gone So ...
- No Title I've known for sometime I could see it coming ...
- Decorating I was full of anger the other day so I decided to...
- My Apartment I open the door all the lights are off the ...
- Nine Seven Today is your birthday haven't seen or heard from...
- Full Stomach My stomach is full once more I offered a ...
My stomach is full once more
I offered a stranger a drink
he deserved it
After a bottle of Tequila he was no stranger
he taught me his life and his perspective
I offered my own
we drowned in our sorrows
he said he played guitar
he didn't know
but he was of good heart
and I could tell by just looking at him
he brought me a plate
I was starving
I couldn't say no
and we parted ways
My stomach is full again.