Esther Moe Poems
- Where Am I Safe Where am I safe Lord I have wondered that ...
- Blue Sky A palette of azure Majestic, spotless, ...
- No Words I went to the church to talk with God And the ...
- Schmacebook Facebook, schmacebook Everybody wants me on ...
- By The Fire Son of a gun My work week is done I am now ...
- How To Get Frustrated Searching for a new mattress Puts me ...
- Fluttering Butterfly Fluttering butterfly Swooping ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Esther Moe
Where Am I Safe
Where am I safe Lord
I have wondered that all my life
And now more than ever
When there is so much strife
I think about the places where
I am not safe most of the time
And wrestle in my mind
Why there is so much crime
It used to be that I was not safe
In an alley or a parking lot
But now I can think of
A million places where I am not
My heart breaks for the families
Whose innocent children were lost
I don't understand why their lives
Had to be the cost
I need the eyes of God
To see beyond this world
To see who's really ...