Evgeniy Filimonov Poems
- Forsaken Soul In this moment I am drying myself, I made my ...
- An Unexpected Visit A perversion distraught Caught among eye...
- The Blood-Ridden Minstrelsy He've no ...
- Hearth And Heart The wuther, from crevice it bellows A ...
- The Bedbound Tempo On tempest night Or brighter evening, I...
- The Liturgy
- Stanczyk My companion Or enemy? You shuffle along the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
You shuffle along the corridor
Your eyes, they offer me
An inconsolable pallor
It denotes a yearning for greatness
One I fail to offer, yet you
So measured in your listlessness
A scorned soul's redoubt
Therefore, I beseech
End this facade
Your fears, they sway as you move
But, past the velvet
They care not
And so their speech follows
What remains behind your whimsical fabric?
Beyond gestures most sumptuous?
Rhetorician of revelry
Propagandist of mirth
Unabated, the heckler's tread ...