Faith Wood Poems
- Frozen I used to freeze time, pocket the laughter and hold ...
- Downhill I'll let you lean on me like that brick wall I'll ...
- Fire And Ice Cling to the windows like snow, like ice, but...
- If I Was America's Next Top Mo... Kepp your head high like a ...
- A Reference To Pop Culture She said, 'Hit me baby one more ...
- Stop, Drop, And Roll I got a pocket full of sincerity and a ...
- Beyond All Recognition You're famous for being the dial ...
I'm a student, still currently in high school who loves writing and would love to make a career out of it someday. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Faith Wood
I used to freeze time,
pocket the laughter and hold on to smiles
I'd have the scene carved into my eyes
so it would never leave my mind
All the nightmares and sick days
were washed away with the strongest of chemicals
only to relieve the repeating memories
But that's not how to live
I learned that the hard way
All I ever wanted was to keep us close
Not move too fast and ignore the ghosts
I'd lay awake for days
just stagnant in the best of times,
not noticing the hand tick by
The moment has changed and time is gone
and who knows what's next to...