G. Silver Poems
- And It Was The Beginning Of A ...
- Maybe A Butterfly No one knows just when it becomes, Maybe ...
- Sumer Is Icumen En Summer breeze soft, gently, soft, Under ...
- Fly By High Your Noon Fly by high your noon, yes, For tray ...
- Death And An Angel Embraced Ea...
- Bubble Words Why are you so perfect? Wherefore are your ...
- I Am No Prophet, Nothing Speci... I am no prophet, nothing ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about G. Silver
And It Was The Beginning Of A Long And Beautiful Friendship
We met - strangers - one day in the same old room
We'd always haunted
We dove right in, I guess - we two
Told each other all we knew about ourselves
Just to make conversation
(Marks for participation)
We exchanged, I guess - the details of our situation
Found each other close at last
Each in the other what the other had sought
Each hoping other had similiar thought
And it was the beginning of a long
and beautiful friendship